Attention to any girls who would like to play some indoor soccer. Come out to the South Gym on Thursdays, eat lunch and play! No experience required, just come have fun! R. Cranswick
Any girls who are interesed in playing on the Danforth Girl’s Soccer team please attend a meeting in Room B79 at the beginning of lunch on Wednesday, March 20th. R. Cranswick
Co-ed Volleyball tryouts begin today in the North Gym at 3:05 p.m. All boy and girl athletes are welcome to try out. M. Graul
A reminder to staff and students that we will be celebrating TDSB Earth Hour from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Friday, March 22nd. Also prepare to celebrate World Earth Hour with friends and family on Saturday, March 23rd!! Let’s conserve and be a positive change!! J. Romani
1. There will be a brief meeting of students interested in trying out for the Table Tennis team today at lunch 12:00 noon in Room B33. Permission forms will be available from Mr. Kwan and Mr. Turnbull. H. Kwan
2. Varsity Football players who ordered a varsity letter jacket please attend a very important meeting at 11:25 a.m. outside of Room Y02, the Phys Ed Office. I. McLeod
It’s DTS Tee-Off time! Danforth Tech Society will be hosting it’s annual golf & fun day!
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2013.
Location: The event will take place at the Maples of Ballantrae Golf and Banquet Facility in Stouffville.
For full details, and registration, please check out the attached PDF file
1. The Danforth Underground Dance Group will start up again after the March break. See you there! S. Sinclair
2. There is a brief meeting for any students interested in playing Coed Volleyball in Room B76 at the beginning of lunch. M. Graul
3. There will be a Future Aces meeting today at lunch in Room B67. Everyone is welcome.
4. The Anime Club meets today in Room B47. G. West
There are some FANTASTIC work and volunteer opportunities available for your March break. Come check out our bulletin board outside of the Guidance office. J. Romani
The Anime Club meets today in Room B02. V. Kee
There will be a Prom Committee meeting today, at lunch, in Room C43. See you there. J. Panagiotakakos
This is a reminder of the Grade 10 “8 Out of *” celebration. All invited students should come to Room B67 at the beginning of lunch. J. Roberts
This is a reminder to Ms. Neub’s Senior Drama class to please meet outside of Room B65 tomorrow, Tuesday, March 5th, at lunch to set up for our performance. T. Neub
There is a Yearbook Committee meeting today at lunch in Room B08. Please be on time as it will be a short meeting. M. Creary